Cef

"Chance" Furries

Cef    17

Amazing as it may seem, I have , on two occasions run across local furs. We are a relatively small town, so I was struck by surprise!

Any of you had the "chance" opportunity to run across any previously unknown Furs?

• Like 1

Kraylan    9

I live in LA, so usually I'll stumble onto other furs once in a while when I go out for some drinks. The most I'd ever seen though was when I saw Zootopia up at Universal City Walk, there were so many suiters :'D

• Like 2

KayDee    25

I remember when I first came across this forum I made friends with someone who I later found out was a local fur. They were the first furry I had ever met in person.
We are still friends to this day and hang out periodically or at events.

Other than that there is a very large community in this state; mostly condensed to this city so... everyone kind of knows everyone else but I'm always finding new furs that I don't know here and there.

• Like 2

Cef    17

I heard from a friend yesterday, that a fifteen year old girl in their area, that was bullied, introverted, and generally withdrawn, has improved greatly! She discovered the magic of being in a fursuit. Her mother said, this was the happiest she has seen her! Another point for Furry!

• Like 1

KayDee    25
On 5/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, Cef said:

I heard from a friend yesterday, that a fifteen year old girl in their area, that was bullied, introverted, and generally withdrawn, has improved greatly! She discovered the magic of being in a fursuit. Her mother said, this was the happiest she has seen her! Another point for Furry!

Oh yeah I've heard of similar stories like that before. It is awesome that it helps some people so much.

• Like 2

Cef    17
On 5/3/2017 at 9:13 PM, Cef said:

Greetings friends! In an update to this news, I got to suit with her at a car show with several others, she borrowed a fullsuit then. She is the smol one between Rex Masters, and myself (second from the left).  Now, she has built her own partial!! I have yet to see it, but I am waiting on the event pictures!! I also have found two more in our small town. None of them knew about the others.

*HUGS*

first lg dump 011.JPG

Edited by Cef
clarification.

KayDee    25

That is what happens in small towns. People tend to keep their hobby to themselves.
It's why when people tell me "There is no one" my answer is always "are you absolutely sure" because people can surprise you haha.

• Like 1